Customer Support Intern, WordPress
Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop tools like SP Page Builder, Tutor LMS, Qubely, and more that help starts & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide. Our success comes from building a great service that solves problems for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What Do We Believe?
- Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
- Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
- Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
- Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
- A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
What We Are Looking For?
We are looking for an intern to work as a member of the WordPress support team under our Themeum wing, with a talent for building an awesome work environment. You will be working 5 hours a day for 6 days a week (shift time maybe morning or evening or night).
What Roles Will You Be Playing?
- Attend live chats
- Answer questions about software or products to potential buyers
- Team building and effective communication
Which Skills Should You Have?
- Freshers are encouraged to apply
- Effective and good communication skill in English language
- Good score in IELTS or any other English test would be given preference
- Must have a computer and good internet connection
- Be a good listener, eagerness to learn more and enthusiasm
We care more about the person and his/her skills, not degrees or academic qualifications. Although, if you have any achievement that makes you proud, we are all ears.
Gross BDT 15,000 Per Month
Other Benefits We Offer
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
- Other Benefits as Per Company Policy
Work From Home (Remote)
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.