Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop tools like Tutor LMS, Qubely, and more that help starts & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide. Our success comes from building a great service that solves problems for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What Do We Believe?
• Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
• Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
• Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
• Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
• A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
Who We Are Looking For?
We are looking for an intern to work as a member of the Design team, with a talent for building an awesome work environment.
What Roles Will You Be Playing?
• Research and invent new design ideas, layouts, and graphics
• Design visuals and take feedbacks from other designers
• Collaborate with the designers and marketing team
• Research the market trend and be updated according to it which you can portray in your regular assigned works
• Ability to meet deadlines while working on a team project
• Team building and effective communication
Which Skills Should You Have?
• Clear knowledge of user experience
• A good presenter with an excellent eye and visual taste
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate, and other equivalent software
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both in Bengali and English
• Be a good listener, eagerness to learn more and enthusiasm
• Positive mindset with a can-do attitude
The working days will be five days a week from Monday to Friday (10.00 am to 6.00 pm).
Bachelor of Arts in Graphics Design or Bachelor of Design degrees are preferable. Though, if you have proven records of work which can you show, you are most welcome to apply.
Gross BDT 15,000 Per Month during the internship period. After successful completion of the internship, if you can show you worth it, we will offer a permanent job in our Design department with a starting salary of Gross BDT 25,000 Per Month.
Other Benefits We Offer
• Two Festival Bonuses
• Performance Bonuses
• Annual Salary Increments
• Loyalty Bonus
• Leave Encashment
• Excellent Culture and Working Environment
• Annual Pleasure Tour
• Other Benefits as Per Company Policy
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.