Director of Marketing
Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a software company providing world-class software solutions backed by state of the art-of-technology. Our success comes from designing, building, and maintaining software solutions for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, most creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What Do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their hearts. Hop on if you share the same interests.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a highly potential Director of Marketing to work as a permanent member of JoomShaper.
Director of Marketing – Responsibilities:
- Study and learn deeply about the assigned product(s) of the company, and assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of these product(s) and thus identify the unique selling propositions of the product(s).
- Do market surveys, and analyze the market trends and buyer behavior, and find user’s actual pain points, and bring ideas to resolve those problems.
- Research on a competitor, and clients, and product to define and revise pricing and other strategies
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what is learned.
- Develop Marketing Plans and Roadmaps for the company and its product(s), including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare Marketing Budget
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve financial and other organizational goals
- Achieve sales targets assigned by the management of the company
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use them.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Oversee and do recurring betterment of all Social Media, SEO, and Digital Marketing activities on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
- Manage all Events and Campaigns to ensure the highest customer engagement on the programs
- Increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Work with various teams (design, content, technical, product, sales, etc.) to implement marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience in the area of Marketing, preferably International Marketing of Digital Services
- Bachelor/Masters/MBA in Marketing is highly preferred.
Gross BDT 100,000 to 120,000 Per Month ( Negotiable based on skills and experience ).
Other Benefits We Offer
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
- Other Benefits as Per Company Policy
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.