JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop tools like SP Page Builder, Tutor LMS, Qubely, and more that help start & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide.
Believe in quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A world of fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
We are looking for 4 frontend web developers with great well-rounded technical skills and talent for building awesome web applications. As a frontend developer at JoomShaper, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web components. You will coordinate with UI and UX designers to ensure all the web elements are consistent. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Building reusable code and frontend libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with other team members and share codebase.
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, SASS, LESS, and related web technologies.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Solid understanding of basic UX principles and what makes a great user experience.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- General knowledge of WordPress and Joomla is a plus.
- Graduation in any discipline. We are looking for skills, not degrees.
Up to 60,000 BDT
- Two festival bonuses.
- Performance bonuses & increments.
- Annual increments.
- Free lunch & snacks.
- Unlimited tea, coffee & cold drinks.
- Relax and sports zones.
- Excellent working environment.
- Annual pleasure tour.
- Other benefits per company policy.