Lead Developer (React, Vanilla, Front-end)
Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a software company providing world-class software solutions backed by state of the art of technology. Our success comes from designing, building, and maintaining software solutions for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, most creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their hearts. Hop on if you share the same interests.
What We Are Looking For?
Does working with world-class engineering teams excite you? Do you believe that software can change lives? Do you like solving challenging problems? Are you a mentor at heart who loves to teach his team and help them overcome challenges and difficulties? If so, you might be a “Lead Developer” at JoomShaper.
A Lead Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging large-scale world-class web applications along with his team. The person must be self-motivated and self-managed in making designing and programming decisions and solving own and team difficulties.
- Understand the business requirements correctly and distribute that understanding properly within the team in the form of technical requirements.
- Effectively plan the web application architecture, and design a scalable database that can cater to the large scale of data.
- Collaborate with concerned team/person in developing technical documentation, code documentation, system and solution architecture documentation, user documentation, etc.
- Collaborate with the concerned team/person to ensure project management processes so that the Agile Project Management process can be maintained for the entire team and the projects.
- Lead one of the web application development teams in designing and programming large-scale web applications.
- Maintain design patterns and principles, interface pixel perfection, and code writing standards.
- Working in the complex and highly challenging parts of large-scale web application development projects.
- Ensure the release of error-free developments and delivery as per the commitment to meet organizational targets.
- Responsible to conduct bug fixing and post-deployment checkup and fixing of the project to ensure a smooth run of the project.
- Maintain version controlling process of all the projects implementing standard tools.
- Recurrently develop, maintain and improve the developed projects in the long run.
Which Skills Should You Have?
- Strong understanding and working experience in Core PHP.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and VanillaJS, and their core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux, Redux-saga, Redux-persist, Styled-Components.
- Must have familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experienced with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiar with data structure libraries like Immutable.js.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Must be experienced with WordPress Plugin and Theme Development.
- Must have advanced professional experience on other Front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, SASS, LESS, JSON, jQuery, AJAX; Bootstrap, Material, Foundation, Semantic-UI or UIKit, etc.
- Knowledgeable in modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT).
- Experienced with application programming interface designing and integration on RESTful, SOAP, etc.
- Good to have implementation knowledge on various third-party APIs and modules i.e: Google Map, YouTube, Analytics, and others.
- Must have sound knowledge of relational and non-relational database design and scaling up DB (MySQL, MariaDB).
- Comfortable in working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Familiar with version control using Git, Github or BitBucket, or Gitlab.
What Experience Should You Have?
- Must be a ReactJS, VanillaJS, and advanced CSS expert.
- Must have present Programming and Designing experiences.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in large-scale Web Application Development.
- Minimum 2 to 3 Years of Experience as a Development Lead.
We care more about the person and his/her skills, not degrees or academic qualifications.
Gross BDT 120,000 to 150,000 per month (Negotiable based on skills and experience).
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.