Lead Support Engineer, WordPress
Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop tools like SP Page Builder, Tutor LMS, Qubely, and more that help starts & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide. Our success comes from building a great service that solves problems for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
What We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a Lead Support Engineer to supervise the WordPress support team under our Themeum wing, with great well-rounded technical and managerial skills with a talent for building an awesome work environment. As a Lead Support Engineer at Themeum, you will have to be a decision-maker to solve customer issues. You will coordinate with all the teams and directly supervise the support engineers. A commitment to collaborative problem solving and quality service is important.
What Roles is Will You Be Playing?
- Supervise, mentor and monitor the WordPress support team
- Planning strategies to implement better customer service
- Train and coach your team to be efficient in customer support
- Collaboration with the other teams to complete task efficiently and effectively
- Collect feature and bug request from users
- Assist support team for solving different kinds of customer’s issues
- Time management and quality management of assigned task for self and team
- Find and share customer demands with the research and management team to grab potential customers
Which Skills Should You Have?
- You have to be a WordPress ninja
- Must have 3+ years of experience in technical support, preferably in WordPress
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, PHP, SASS, MySQL (Basic), LESS, OOP (Basic) and related web technologies.
- Strong problem solving and coding skills are required
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Solid understanding of basic UX principles and what makes a great user experience.
- Team management, effective decision making, and conflict resolving skills
We care more about the person and his/her skills, not degrees or academic qualifications. Although, if you have any achievement that makes you proud, we are all ears.
Gross BDT 50,000 to 80,000 Per Month
Other Benefits We Offer
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Cold Drinks
- Relax and Sports Zone
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
- Other Benefits as Per Company Policy
Dhaka (Due to the current situation we will work from home now, but when the situation gets better we will again start working from our Dhaka office)
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.