Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a software company providing world-class software solutions backed by state of the art-of-technology. Our success comes from designing, building, and maintaining software solutions for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, most creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their hearts. Hop on if you share the same interests.
What We Are Looking For?
We are seeking smart, energetic, dedicated, self-motivated members for our team who can contribute to our Pre-sales Support Team. We encourage people from business administration, more preferably with a major in marketing or sales to apply for this position.
- Provide customers with pre-sales support via ticketing system, email, live chat, or remote desktop as needed.
- Ensure quick response, faster delivery of information, addressing queries & delivering them to appropriate team members, and follow-up with customers.
- Deliver feature information about our extensions, and templates so that they can be well aware of our solutions and their uniqueness compared to other solutions in the market.
- Suggest customers with product solutions, like recommending extensions, or add-ons, or templates to fulfill customers’ requirements.
- Receive technical issues and deliver them to the Technical Support Team with priority levels that are not solvable by the Pre-sales Support Team.
- Provide customers with step-by-step guidance in basic-level product issue resolution, product choice process, product ordering process, payment process, product download process, etc.
- Negotiate and handle customers for resolving issues especially in case of critical cases, like a refund, subscription cancellation, etc.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports and documentation as needed.
- Graduation in any business discipline is preferred, specifically in Sales or Marketing. However, we are looking for skills, not degrees.
- Must have good typing, googling, and quick learning skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Having experience in delivering support over any Ticketing System is a plus but not mandatory.
Additional Job Requirement
Energetic, confident, and proactive.
Gross BDT 25,000 – 30,000 Per Month
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.