Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress-based products. We develop tools like SP Page Builder, Tutor LMS and Qubely, and more that help starts & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide. Our success comes from building a great service that solves problems for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
What We Are Looking For?
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer with strong skills in User-Centred Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, and Usability. A designer with sharp intuition who’s comfortable talking about design as it relates to the needs of the business.
Product Designer responsibilities include defining product specifications and designing fully functional products. To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for color and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
What Will Be Your Responsibilities?
- Identify opportunities for new products.
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences.
- You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with developers to build them.
- Work closely with developers, product management, and operations to stay on schedule.
- Research materials and techniques.
- Excited about creating and sharing resources like tools and libraries.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and industry standards.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects.
What Are We Looking For?
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer or similar role.
- A portfolio that showcases your proficiency.
- Clearly communicate and present design decisions with solid rationale, user research, and data.
- Any track record of user-centered design is a plus.
- You know your way around Figma and Adobe Creative Suite like the back of your hand.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent eye and visual taste.
- Time-management and team collaboration skills.
- Adaptability with the company culture.
- Graduation/post-graduation from any discipline
- Graduation in design background is preferred
Gross BDT 50,000 to 80,000 Per Month
Other Benefits We Offer
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
- Other Benefits as Per Company Policy
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.