JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop tools like SP Page Builder, Tutor LMS, Qubely, and more that help start & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide.
Believe in quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A world of fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to evaluate our products extensively to ensure product quality. The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. As a QA engineer at JoomShaper, you will be responsible for conducting tests before product releases to ensure the software runs smoothly and meets expectations while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to have a chat with you.
You should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, and document bugs thoroughly.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Collaborate with internal teams (i.e. developers and product designers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Basic knowledge about software testing.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Graduation in any engineering discipline is preferred. However, we are looking for skills, not degrees.
Up to 40,000 BDT/Month
- Two festival bonuses.
- Performance bonuses & increments.
- Annual increments.
- Free lunch & snacks.
- Unlimited tea, coffee & cold drinks.
- Relax and sports zones.
- Excellent working environment.
- Annual pleasure tour.
- Other benefits per company policy.