Senior Creative Designer
JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop tools like SP Page Builder, Tutor LMS, Qubely, and more that help start & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide.
Believe in quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A world of fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
Who Are We Looking For?
A passionate and innovative designer who is interested in breaking or creating the standards of global design and creating a positive impact on the company. A designer with a diverse skillset who wants to grow cares deeply about the work s/he puts into the world and is a stickler for all things to join our team.
What Will Be Your Responsibilities?
- Be a part of the design process from initial conceptualization through the final production.
- Take responsibility for designing marketing materials that are consistent with the brand.
- Be detail-oriented, and meticulous. Strive for excellence in all tasks at scales.
- Produce and bring a fresh approach to existing design systems as much as you like crafting new ones.
- Design visuals, take feedback from other designers to improve.
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and graphics.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and maintain industry standards.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects.
What Are We Looking For?
- Proven track record of working as a Visual Designer or similar role.
- A portfolio that showcases your proficiency.
- Deep knowledge of design elements and principles.
- Advanced ability with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop. Familiarity with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus.
- The ability to learn new tools quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent eye and visual taste.
- Great communication, presentation, and storytelling ability.
- Time-management and team collaboration skills.
- Adaptability with the company culture.
- Graduation/post-graduation from any discipline
- Graduation in design background is preferred
Up to 50,000 – 60,000 BDT
Significant Perks Of The Job
- Two festival bonuses
- Performance increments
- Annual increments
- Training and career development
- Free lunch & snacks
- Unlimited tea, coffee & cold drinks
- Relax and sports zone
- Excellent working environment
- Annual pleasure tour, family day
- Other benefits per company policy
Is this you? Don’t overthink it. Scroll down and apply now.