Senior UI/UX Designer
Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop tools like SP Page Builder, Tutor LMS, Qubely, and more that help starts & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide. Our success comes from building a great service that solves problems for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts. Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them. Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care. Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”. A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
What We Are Looking For?
JoomShaper is seeking a full-time Senior UI/UX Designer who will contribute to making our products look cool, user-friendly, market-focused, and lead our product design to another level. So, when we say we are looking for a UI / UX Designer, yes, you will be designing solutions that not only meet user’s needs but elegantly scale and fit within the larger system and platform we already have. But at the end of the day, what we really need is another awesome team member who will do what it takes to help us shape amazing products.
If you are creative in mind, passionate about designing, and have substantial knowledge of UX, then you are the person we are looking for.
What Roles Will You Be Playing?
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Plan, ideate and involve constructive feedback on every page of your web-template design, you must own and define the whole process yourself
- Continuously keeping tracks of new trends, researches, and ideas relating to your work and evolving web designs
- Dynamically change the styles, moods, and layouts of your template designs focusing on different user groups and markets
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand the requirements and technical constraints of a project
- Research and advocate for product design best practices
Which Skills Should You Have?
- A diverse portfolio that showcases:
- Demonstrated understanding of usability heuristics
- Strong visual design skills (layout, visual hierarchy, color, type)
- Understanding of information architecture
- Interaction design examples
- Clean and balanced aesthetic
- Understanding of industry best practices, trends in desktop, web, and mobile experience with strong knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Comfortable with both high-fidelity and low-res mock-ups. Not afraid of meticulous CSS styling, pixel-level detail, and standing behind your branding decisions
- Exceptional visual and UI design skills with an insistence on quality and design-for-impact
- Specific experience with web-template design preferably in CMS based page builders
- Experience partnering with designers, Engineering, and Brand
- Mastery of Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Zeplin
- Ability to do high fi, low fi, and rapid prototype using Principal or ProtoPie skill is desirable, and creating quick product presentations, interactions and mockups using motion tools like Adobe After Effects is a plus
We care more about the person and his/her skills, not degrees or academic qualifications. Although, if you have any achievement that makes you proud, we are all ears.
Gross BDT 60,000 to 80,000 per month
Other Benefits We Offer
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Cold Drinks
- Relax and Sports Zone
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
- Other Benefits as Per Company Policy
Dhaka (Due to the current situation we will work from home now, but when the situation gets better we will again start working from our Dhaka office)
Ready to Apply?
We would like you to write a cover letter specific to this position at JoomShaper Please make sure that it contains all of the following:
- What is the largest project you have personally worked on where your design has made it to production? How many users interacted with it?
- What is the largest website you have personally designed, and how many visitors have interacted with it?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, please rate your HTML, CSS, and modern web technology knowledge.
You may also want to write about why this opportunity calls you personally and why you see yourself as a good fit for JoomShaper.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click the Apply button below.