Senior Web Application Developer
JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop tools like SP Page Builder, Tutor LMS, Qubely, and more that help starts & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide.
Believe in quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A world of fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, and detail-orientated “Senior Web Application Developer” to join our company. The position’s responsibilities include communicating with other team members to identify the requirements for users and systems, prioritize software development projects, set timelines, and assign tasks to team members. You should be innovative and demonstrate a passion for technology. Outstanding candidates are task and deadline-driven self-starters with superb skills. The successful candidate must work on mentoring and supervising junior developers, analyzing areas of improvement, and more.
- Participate as an empowered member of a collaborative agile team to plan, develop, and maintain high-performance web applications.
- Define application objectives by analyzing user requirements. Recommend solutions by comparing alternatives.
- Implement rich, interactive web applications using the latest technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
- Test, measure, and optimize performance using application performance management tools.
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production constraints across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support and nurture web application developers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Contribute to the success of your team & company, and make a difference.
- 3+ years of proven working experience as a software developer
- Deep experience in PHP and MySQL
- Object-oriented PHP programming
- Unit testing, design patterns, and optimization skills
- Experience with using Git, SVN, and REST API
- Clearly understanding what s/he wrote and why
- Ability to write clean, extendable code
- Ability to develop custom WordPress plugins
- Clear knowledge of usage of WordPress hook
- Most importantly, the ability to finish tasks without supervision
- Bonus point on DevOps knowledge
Graduation in any engineering discipline is preferred. However, we are looking for skills, not degrees.
Up to 50,000 – 80,000 BDT/Month
- Two festival bonuses.
- Performance bonuses & increments.
- Annual increments.
- Free lunch & snacks.
- Unlimited tea, coffee & cold drinks.
- Relax and sports zones.
- Excellent working environment.
- Annual pleasure tour.
- Other benefits per company policy.