Senior WordPress Plugin Developer
Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a web application development company building Joomla and WordPress-based products. We develop tools like SP Page Builder, Tutor LMS and Qubely, and more that help starts & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide. Our success comes from building a great service that solves problems for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travellers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
What We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a Senior WordPress Plugin Developer. As a Senior WordPress Plugin Developer, you will develop and maintain complex WordPress plugins primarily using PHP. And, mentor the engineering team and review codes.
- Develop and maintain complex WordPress plugins primarily using PHP.
- Mentor engineers and provide code reviews.
- Drive strategy and lead back-end technical vision for large projects.
- Leverage WordPress APIs and extend the WordPress admin experience.
- Solve complex problems in simple ways.
- Contribute to the success of your team & company, and make a difference.
- 3+ years experience working on WordPress sites
- Experience implementing complex WordPress solutions
- Advanced proficiency with PHP and MySQL, including modern PHP practices (OOP, PHP 7, Composer, PSR’s, namespacing, traits, interfaces, etc)
- Experience writing code with a focus on security and performance
- Strong familiarity with JavasScript (vanilla JS, jQuery, ES6, React, etc).
- Deep experience with build tools like gulp and webpack and package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Demonstrated experience developing on the WordPress platform (for example, one or more of Solid experience with WordPress methods and development patterns, handling data securely within WordPress, plugin development, or leveraging the REST API)
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle (i.e. seeing a project through from spec to completion)
- Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines
- Writing automated tests in Codeception
- WordPress technologies like WPML or Multisite
Gross BDT 70,000 to 1,00,000 Per Month
Other Benefits We Offer
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
- Other Benefits as Per Company Policy
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.