Technical Support Engineer
Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a software company providing world-class software solutions backed by state of the art-of-technology. Our success comes from designing, building, and maintaining software solutions for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, most creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What Do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their hearts. Hop on if you share the same interests.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for four highly potential Technical Support Engineers to work as permanent members of JoomShaper.
- Maintain the quality and accuracy of the technical support.
- Support users for solving queries via live chat, tickets, forums, Facebook groups Skype or Zoom screen share, and so on.
- Make code changes to WordPress themes and plugins to fix bugs and solve tough issues.
- Test products, build new features, write bug reports, and suggest new features based on consumer feedback.
- Write tutorials and product documentation, and knowledge-based articles. Work with our technical operations team.
- May need to arrange calls and screen sharing sessions outside the daily working schedule in case of an emergency.
- Must be an expert in HTML and CSS.
- Must have a full working knowledge about WordPress.
- Excellent writing and communication skills to convert technical jargon into simple language.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Motivated and passionate about helping consumers and support your colleagues grow.
- Curiosity and desire to learn about anything that jumps in front of you.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and a positive mindset.
- Great attention to detail, self-motivated, and organized.
Gross BDT 25,000 to 70,000 Per Month ( Negotiable based on skills and experience ).
Other Benefits We Offer
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
- Other Benefits as Per Company Policy
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.