Technical Content Writer
Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a software company providing world-class software solutions backed by state of the art-of-technology. Our success comes from designing, building, and maintaining software solutions for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, most creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their hearts. Hop on if you share the same interests.
What We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a couple of Technical Writers to produce high-quality contents that contribute to the overall success of our products. As a technical writer, you’ll be responsible for creating content, including, but not limited to, articles, technical manuals, training guides, tutorials, software documentation, and more while having subject matter experts guide you through the entire process in order to make complex information accessible to the target audience.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our products and content requirements.
- Analyze existing and potential contents, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audiences.
- Write easy-to-understand user-interface texts, online help, and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help users.
- Graduation from any reputed educational institution (preferably from a computer science background).
- English medium background preferred.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written skills in English
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Good at storytelling.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Strong technical aptitude. Must have the ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools.
- Freshers are welcome, but experienced candidates will get preference.
Additional Job Requirements
- Energetic, confident, and proactive.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to undertake workload.
Gross BDT 25,000 – 50,000 Per Month
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.