Technical Content Writer
Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a software company providing world-class software solutions backed by state of the art-of-technology. Our success comes from designing, building, and maintaining software solutions for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, most creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their hearts. Hop on if you share the same interests.
What We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality content that contributes to the overall success of our products. Interested candidates are invited to submit CVs after reading the following job description.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our products and content requirements.
- Analyze existing and potential content, with a focus on reusing and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Write, edit, review, and maintain technical content for technical and non-technical users.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audiences.
- Write easy-to-understand user-interface texts, online help, and developer guides.
- Create multimedia tutorials to help users.
- Graduation from any reputed educational institution.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science
- English medium background is preferred.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Having a great articulation in English would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Joomla and WordPress is preferred.
- Good at conveying various tones in writing.
- SEO & SMM knowledge.
- Must be a technology enthusiast.
- Freshers are welcome.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Video-editing will be a plus.
Additional Job Requirement
Energetic, confident, and proactive.
Gross BDT 25,000 Per Month
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increments
- Loyalty Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
- Annual Pleasure Tour
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.