Who We Are?
JoomShaper is a software company providing world-class software solutions with a mission to help the community build a great web presence. Our success comes from designing, building, and maintaining software solutions for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great people can only build great products. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, most creative, and most motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — JoomShaper practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at JoomShaper are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their hearts. Hop on if you share the same interests.
Who We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a couple of UI Designers to produce high-quality user interface elements for our products.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and site mapping
- Design graphic user interface elements, like layouts, banners, and marketing materials
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes of different products
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Assist in the creation of a standardized library of branded UI components
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- 1+ year of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Graduation in any design discipline is preferred. However, we are looking for skills, not degrees.
Additional Job Requirements
- Energetic, confident, and proactive.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to undertake workload.
Gross BDT 30,000 – 50,000
- Weekly: 5 days
- Hours: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday
- Two festival bonuses
- Free lunch & snacks
- Unlimited tea, coffee & cold drinks
- Performance bonuses
- Annual salary increments
- Loyalty bonus
- Leave encashment
- Free shuttle
- Excellent culture and working environment
- Annual pleasure tour
- Other benefits per company policy
JoomShaper is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you think it might be for you and you have the required experience, please click Apply for this position on this page.